Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I absolutely did not steal this quiz off My Space.

Random questions ~~ 20 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
ASS HOOOOOOLE (but you have to say it like the kid in Meet the Fockers for effect.)

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Oh man. Um, a couple days ago? (excuse me while I dash to the shower.)

3. What were you doing this morning at 8:00.
Sleeping and feeling a bit sorry for myself still.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Freaking out about things I forgot to do at school today. Thankfully, my colleague is organised, and probably doesn't waste her time doing quizzes like this.

5. Are you good at math?
I have the maths logic of a flea.

6. Your prom night?
Year 10 was great (because hey! someone actually asked me!) and Year 12 sucked, seeing as I had finally broken up with the good for nothing ASS HOLE boyfriend I mentioned before. And I was wearing strapless that time, and everyone knows that NOTHING can make strapless gowns bearable.

7. Do you have any famous family members?
My brother is in a band? And you should listen to them. (Drive like Reason)

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
It's called HECS. And I'll be paying it off until I'm 90.

9. Do you know all the words to the song on your myspace:
I have Panic! At the Disco currently, because I am secretly a teenybopper in disguise.

10. Last thing received in the mail?
My new DVD player, some DVDs I had ordered AND FLAT STANLEY.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Hmm. Orange Juice and water and more orange juice.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
I do, but I HATE talking on the phone to strangers.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Hmm. Geez, I don't really remember. Taxiride at the local RSL?

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I don't really visit the beach very often.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Everything is painful about the dentist. Even sitting in the waiting room is painful. And the bills. The bills are painful too.

16. What is out your back door?
The puppies sleeping, a fence, and some washing that is all wet.

17. Any plans for Saturday night?
No plans, yet. Probably relaxing with Jase?

18. Do you like the ocean?
Well, sure.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
Tins. Of. Popcorn. Have I been sleeping under a rock?

20. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Depends on my mood?

2 comments:

Sister Mary Lisa said...

About the tins of popcorn...they sell these huge round tins of popcorn in the US at christmas time with cutesy pictures of Christmas scenes on them. They stand maybe 24" tall and 12" wide...Inside you find three flavors, yellow cheesy, caramel, and white cheddar. They sell them in such bulk at Costco that you wonder (as you eat it) if the popcorn was actually made in the previous March. And it's a bit disgusting knowing all your co-workers have been digging in there all week too.

:) How did you find my blog?

I checked out your other one too, and it's very interesting. Great layout.

Molecular Turtle said...

I love these quiz things, I might lift one off your website :)